Saferoad had led MiddleEast market with their innovative Telematics solutions, which go beyond managing fleets and their maintenance costs, up to optimize drivers’ utilization, ensure drivers safety, and help companies to reduce the OPEX and insurance expenses. The primary goal of Saferoad is to reduce accident number and to help the drivers in Saudi Arabia to enhance their driving behavior. The effective contribution of saferoad technologies in regional economy let the company get many Regional and International awards:
- Selected by the World Economic Forum, IFC, as one of the 100 Arab world startups, which are shaping the future in the context of the Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR).
- Awarded as “Best Use of Technology/Initiative for Improved Traffic Safety”, Smart Mobility, Dubai (IQPC 2017)
- Named as one of top growth¬stage companies in 2016, Arabian Venture Forum (AVF 2016)
- Ranked 4th of 100 entrepreneurs companies that shaping Saudi Arabia future in 2015, Forbes Middle East
- Recognized as one of top growth 50 companies in 2015, TechTour